P4C - Big Question 1

Date: 12th Jul 2015 @ 10:29pm

What Is Education? 

If you have never been to school, can you say you have been educated? 

Can you buy an education? 

 

Niangui Yr 5 wrote:

Education is learning.
You can say you've been educated because you learn how to talk.
Yes you can buy education becuse you could buy learning books to help you educate.

Ellie Year 5 wrote:

Education is learning, like when you learn how to count and write or even speak! If you haven't been to school and you can speak you have learned or if you can count and add you have been educated.
You can buy books and stuff to help you learn. So probably yes.

Ellie Year 5 wrote:

Education is learning, like when you learn how to count and write or even speak! If you haven't been to school and you can speak you have learned or if you can count and add you have been educated.
You can buy books and stuff to help you learn. So probably yes.

Callum wrote:

Education is learning for children

Samuel wrote:

1.Education is were you learn something that you did not know before.

2.Yes because if you dont go to school your parents can teach you at home.

3.Yes you can because you could buy your pupil at teacher with money.

Jayden wrote:

1.Education is were you learn something new.

2.Yes because your parents can teach you something or make something.

3.Yes because you can get someone to come to your house and teach you several things,English,Mathamatics,science,I.P.C,and I.T.C.
Bacically what we do in school.

Harley wrote:

It is where you learn lots of stuff.

Ben wrote:

Education is were teatchers teach people how to do things like English, maths and sport. And if you have been to school you can say you have been educated.

Karol wrote:

1.Education is children's learning.

2.No but if one of your parents teach you that might be that you're educated.

3.Sometimes but not all the time.

connor wrote:

Education is learning.

no because you havent learnd.

no because it is learning.

Minella wrote:

1: Education is learning for example P.E (phisical education) i s learning .

2: Well no because you havent learn't anything in your life.

3: No you cant buy education because you cant buy a whole school to be educated you're perents sighn you in a scool then you can be educated.

Kayde wrote:

1: Education is to learn something for an example P.E is an education because you learn how to do sport.

2: Not really because if you haven't been to school you haven't been learnt how to do stuff.

3: No because you can not buy a whole school to educate your self.

Freya wrote:

Education is where you go to a school or some other place and you have a teacher and they teach you how to do lot's of things like:Art,Literacy,Maths,Science,P.E,IPC and many more.

Yes because can be home schooled which means you have someone out of your house hold, or someone your mum,dad has hired.

Yes you can buy an education you can order things off the internet that the teachers do in school and then you can help them.

Maisey wrote:

Education is where you come to school or some other place and you get taught load of stuff like:Art,Maths,Litarcy,P.E,IPC and loads more to be taught
.

Yes because you can be homeschooled by your parent or household you could say that is still be taught.

Yes you could buy an education because if your parent are at work you can still be education.

Oliwia wrote:

Education is where teachers teach you facts.You learn everything,so no you cant say you have been educated if you haven't been to school.No you cant buy education.

wrote:

Education is where teachers teach you amazing facts and make your education outstanding .Also education can be art or P.E our P.E teacher is amazing (He should be a profeshonal.)

Neil Phillipson wrote:

What a brilliant way to use your blog! You seem to agree that education involves learning, but are they the same thing? Can you be taught something and not learn it? Would this be an education? And is anything you learn to do a part of your education? Learning to tell a joke; to play Top Trumps; to steal? Are some things more 'educational' than others, and if so how should we decide what a good education should have in it?

Emily wrote:

education is were you go to school .
Yes because you can read a book.
Yes you can buy books.

Blacon Point Rd, Blacon, Chester CH1 5LD

T: 01244 259 650 | Email: admin@highfield-blacon.cheshire.sch.uk

STAFF LOGIN
PARENT LOGIN
SCHOOL BLOGS