We endeavour to achieve a high standard in all our activities at school and we expect this to be reflected both in the appearance and behaviour of our pupils.
All children must have full school uniform, worn correctly for daily attendance at school.
Parents and carers are asked to co-operate fully by providing the uniform and ensuring children wear it correctly to and from school, and at other times when required. Parents will be expected to return to school provide correct uniform for any child who attends school without it.
Please ensure that all articles of clothing and other items brought to the school are clearly marked with the child’s name.
- Mid Grey trousers, Mid Grey Pinafore or Mid Grey Skirt – NOT Black
- White long sleeve shirt or blouse (years 1 – 6)
- White Polo shirt (Nursery & Reception Class)
- Blue & Gold Tie*
- Blue V Neck Jumper or cardigan with school logo*
- Grey socks or tights (no coloured or patterned)
- Black shoes (no boots or trainers)
- Yellow and white check summer dress (blue and white can be worn for Summer 2016 only)
- Mid Grey trousers, Mid Grey Shorts, Mid Grey Pinafore or Mid Grey Skirt
- White long sleeve or short sleeve shirt/blouse (years 1 -6)
- White polo shirt (Nursery & Reception Class)
- Blue & Gold Tie*
- Blue V Neck Jumper or Cardigan with school logo*
- Grey or white socks
- Black shoes or sandals (no trainers)
PE Kit – All kit should be clearly named and brought into school in a named PE bag
- White T-Shirt
- Royal Blue or Black Shorts
- White socks
- Plimsoll or trainers
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt and Joggers* (for outdoor PE Lessons in Winter)
Shoulder length hair should, for safety and hygiene reasons, be tied back from the face. Hair accessories should be plain in style and colour in keeping with the school uniform. Tram lines or extreme hair styles are not permitted. No jewellery should be worn to school. If children have pierced ears only plain metal studs should be worn.
Our uniform can be purchased from the shop:
Uniformity, 22-26 Handbridge, Chester, Cheshire. CH4 7JE
Or online at www.uniformityschools.com
*The items listed are only available from Uniformity.
All other items can be obtained from any high street store or supermarket.