After School Club
The after school child care club is available to pupils in Reception to Year Six. It is run by our own support staff who know your child well and understand the policies and procedures of Highfield.
- The club has the capacity to run from 3.20pm - 6pm during school days.
- Bookings and payment must be received the week before you wish your child to take a place.
- To make a booking please contact the school office.
- All children must have completed a Registration Form (not necessary if you are already registered with Breakfast Club).
- Costs are £3 for care up to 4.30pm and £2 per half hour thereafter. Payment to be made via Parentpay.
The club will provide an after school snack to all children and drinks throughout the session. There will be a range of activities in place each day for children to choose from. The club supervisor will be Mr Howarth (Year Two Teaching Assistant).
If you have any questions, please contact the school office who will be happy to help.