Highfield Community Primary School Breakfast Club will commence in January 2017 in the Family Room, to serve the whole school community (Reception to Year 6) and to provide a safe and secure; friendly out of school hour’s environment in which children can enjoy a healthy and nutritious breakfast under the supervision of qualified staff.
The Key aims of the club are:
- To provide the highest possible standard of care in a safe, secure, caring and supportive environment, where the children feel comfortable and happy before starting the school day
- To enable children to eat breakfast before school in a pleasant, relaxed environment
- At the end of the session, children are well fed, happy and ready to learn
- To help children remain aware of the importance of a healthy breakfast
- To create opportunities to support learning
- To employ caring, qualified and supportive staff
The Club commences at 7.45am and runs Monday to Friday, term time only. The cost of each session is £3 per child which is payable through ParentPay the week before. Children will receive breakfast consisting of cereal, toast and juice and they will be taken to their classes at 8.45am.
There is a range of activities provided for the children.
If you would like your child to attend Breakfast Club please complete the Breakfast and After School Club Registration Form and contact the school office to book your childs place.
If you have any questions please contact the School Office.