Highfield Community Primary School Breakfast Club exists to serve the whole school community (Reception to Year 6) and to provide a safe and secure; friendly out of school hour’s environment in which children can enjoy a healthy and nutritious breakfast under the supervision of qualified staff.
The Key aims of the club are:
- To provide the highest possible standard of care in a safe, secure, caring and supportive environment, where the children feel comfortable and happy before starting the school day
- To enable children to eat breakfast before school in a pleasant, relaxed environment
- At the end of the session, children are well fed, happy and ready to learn
- To help children remain aware of the importance of a healthy breakfast
- To create opportunities to support learning
- To employ caring, qualified and supportive staff
Breakfast club is available from 7.45am and runs Monday to Friday, term time only. The cost of each session is £3.50 per child which is payable through the School Gateway app or SchoolComms website. Children will receive breakfast consisting of cereal, toast and juice and they will be taken to their classes at 8.45am.
There is a range of activities provided for the children.
Bookings and payemnts can be made up to the day before on the School Gateway or SchoolComms website. Any questions please contact the School Office.